All 1,317 audio Reviews

Lex Ellis - Red Moon Lex Ellis - Red Moon

Nice!!!

This definitely sounds 80's!! Very nice work keep it up!!

AlxEllis responds:

Thanks alot for the review. I was hoping for an 80s feel :)

And I sure will keep it up ^^

LO - Overdrive LO - Overdrive

WOAH!!!

This IS AWESOME!!! I love this!!!!! The build up is awesome and the drop just kicks major ass dude. I love this!!

10/10
5/5

Keep it up!!1

Oakwood responds:

Thanks a lot, buddy!

ERROR 404: Drop Not Found ERROR 404: Drop Not Found

Sick ass!

This is AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see where this goes, keep it up man!

Or4nges responds:

I'm definitely not posting the finished product until it melts all kinda faces.

Thanks for the 10 dude!

Midnight Thought Midnight Thought

Nice work!!

Been a while since iv listened to something by you. Nice work im really enjoying this. Im glad you wrote your idea down, thats always awesome when that happens. Keep it up man!!

NeonEntity responds:

Sweet thanks heaps :)

[LO-RMX] F-777 - Glancing Back [LO-RMX] F-777 - Glancing Back

Nice work!!

This sounds amazing. Keep up the great work it is so cool to see what you did with this!! Im really liking this track my only complaint would be is the intro is a wwweeee bit too long.

I am liking your whole theme here though this is definitely going on my mp3 player. You have crazy potential and I think you can go real far. The mix is a little bit messy but your ideas and your set ups are excellent!

7/10
5/5

Keep it up!

Oakwood responds:

Mix is messy? Man, I re-mixed this song 3 times and it's still not good? Well you're more experienced than I am so I guess you're right.
Yep, the intro is long, but I wanted to create a nice build-up instead of starting with all the synths at once. Matter of taste ;)

I'm glad you reviewed my track, man, thank you very much. It was a pleasure remixing this for you. :)

Legends Legends

Very nice!!

This is awesome!! Very nice work man!

thewhaleswillcome responds:

Many thanks! I give you so much respect man! Whenever I'm in a bad mood I blast before mydnite 3 in my room and dance around :O

- For Science! - For Science!

Very nice!!

Loving this man! Keep up the awesome work. Your dnb skills are awesome
you should definitely do more!

Or4nges responds:

Hahaha, Thanks so much! I think I might do a few more like this. Was fun working with such a high tempo.

Dan Roth - Sundown! Dan Roth - Sundown!

NICE!

HAHAHA i love the massive stereo trick. That made my day. Keep it up!
(Not a huge fan of the vocal 'bring that beat back' but other than that this
is nearly perfect!)

++Harmonious++ ++Harmonious++

Very nice!

This is really clear! Reminds me of a final fantasy type style. I really like this, nice work!!

[TC] Epic Orchestral WIP [TC] Epic Orchestral WIP

Simply amazing.

I can't even describe how good this is in words. Very high pro quality right here, i can't wait to see where you go with this. Keep it up man you never cease to amaze!