All 1,317 audio Reviews

{dj-N} Universe Within Me {dj-N} Universe Within Me

All mah fives are belong to you 8D.

dj-Nate responds:

ER MAH GERD~!!

Extreme Dimension - Atliss Extreme Dimension - Atliss

Hey man great work! Very catchy which is a big win. I would suggest maybe layering a little more bass with it something like a simple sub bass to just thump it a bit more. If it's already there then just a volume adjustment louder? :D

But I love this and it's getting stuck in my head!

Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777] Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777]

Very cool! Even if you don't like the song ;).

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Miyolophone responds:

Thank you so much F-777! Didn't think you would comment, this is a nice surprise... yeah, it's hard to compare with sonic blaster, but I still really enjoy your music, don't worry...

~Atliss~ Kraschtest ~Atliss~ Kraschtest

Very nice! Keep it up man!

Atliss responds:

Thanks!

Sky Ward Sky Ward

Very cool! I love the atmosphere! Mixing could use a little work but other than that this is great!

Oak - Funkerbot (RD2015) Oak - Funkerbot (RD2015)

Oh man. This is amazing!

Oakwood responds:

Thanks a lot, man! I only now notice how this song actually has some similarites with your 'I'm So Classy' and 'Like A Sir' albums, I guess you inspired me without me even noticing :3

Deadlocked (GD Copy) Deadlocked (GD Copy)

Share Alike:
"If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one."

It isn't altered or transformed or added too. It's just a clip of my song. Please (to everyone) stop uploading my deadlocked song. It is already on my NG page. Remixes are cool. But uploading my exact mp3? nah come on guys. ITS ON MY PAGE! XD

RonnieVenz14 responds:

Ok, thats true, but i wanted to use it on a GD Level and couldn't use it, sorry anyway.
Soon be deleted, thanks for comment that

{dj-N} Crystallizer {dj-N} Crystallizer

OMFG THIS IS AWESOME!!! If it's unfinished....should we....combine powers?!?! o.O

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Float Float

This sounds awesome! Good job man!

Aribreak responds:

Glad you like it! Thanks for the scout!

Run Snake! (8bit) Run Snake! (8bit)

This is awesome! Cheered me up just listening to it for 5 seconds! Keep making stuff like this! I am curious though as to what you could make if you blended some modern genres with this stuff. Like a Dubstep beat but with a backing Cello for a bass then all the 8-bit on top.

Just an idea!

Keep it up man this is awesome!

AlxEllis responds:

Thank you very much for the review! I'm very pleased you enjoyed it!

That idea sounds awesome, I might need to experiment with that and see what happens! I'll definitely keep on making stuff like this!

Thanks for the idea!