8 movie Reviews with Responses

Planetoid - Original Planetoid - Original

Woah...

The graphics really spoke out to me and although a lot of people will think they arn't that great i loved them =). You capture the feeling perfectly! Awesome job on this! =).

Fate responds:

:O thanks.
I'll pretend that I wasn't expecting a review from you, though, I know for a fact, that I asked you to watch this in a drunken manor, but thank you anyway, for obliging.
I know many people won't agree with the graphics, unfortunately, but...I don't agree with them much either, so we'll see how that goes.
thanks for watching, and the review...and putting up with me while drunk, haha.
Nightbreaker.

Ska'd for Life Ska'd for Life

Very funny.

HAHA oh man that was hilarious!! Great work =D! That really made me happier =).

JTricks responds:

Thanks for the 10/10. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. There's more to come in this style soon...

Sunset 2 Sunrise Sunset 2 Sunrise

Wow!

Thanks so much for using my song i really appreciate it! Very nice animation! FFAAARRR better then anything i could do =P.

10/10
5/5

Thanks so much again!!!

TranceCreations responds:

I would like to continue using your work in some more flash animations. Currently, I am drawing out a storyboard and characters for my next one. This is something I didn't do for Sunset 2 Sunrise. My next project is going to be done entirely on my free time so that I can focus on making it worthy of at least a 3.90 rating.

Keep making that wonderful music. I enjoy every second of it.

Captain R-The Game Ranger Captain R-The Game Ranger

Haha

That was awesome! Rofl great work on this animation!

10/10
5/5

Super funny.

Sunrie responds:

Thanks, man! We're currently working on Episode 3, so keep an eye out. I'm sure we'll ind an appropriate use for your music in a future episode as well.

How to make your own Tux! How to make your own Tux!

Wow awesome!

Wow thats really cool that you used my song! Also the tutorial is just awesome you got some serious skills.

Smashman2004 responds:

Thanks for that!
I'm trying to make a system that stops and plays the music right now.
I'm planning on making an actual game soon too.
Uses trig and all =P

Diversion of Destruction Diversion of Destruction

nice work

Blood could have used a little work, and when the guy punches the zombie off him that was a wee bit choppy.

But great work! Cant wait for number 2!

=]

blade55555 responds:

Thank you for the comment! I hope #2 will be a lot more impressive. I'v learned a ton from making this and know how to improve. Thank you for your comment :).

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

dude

Nice animation thats incredible artwork man. Loves it!

Osuka responds:

Thankx for the review dude
this animation gave me the oportunity to work more on the backgrounds, i think that i will use this style for a looong time

Sonic X games ep 06 Sonic X games ep 06

not bad

it was ok but you didnt draw sonic...you used sprites and sort of moved them around...i would suggest just drawing your own characters then it would be awesome! anyways see ya later. =)

Roaltyx responds: