Be a Supporter!

F-777F-777

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5,920 Fans

819 audio Reviews with Responses

Deadlocked (GD Copy) Deadlocked (GD Copy)

Share Alike:
"If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one."

It isn't altered or transformed or added too. It's just a clip of my song. Please (to everyone) stop uploading my deadlocked song. It is already on my NG page. Remixes are cool. But uploading my exact mp3? nah come on guys. ITS ON MY PAGE! XD

RonnieVenz14 responds:

Ok, thats true, but i wanted to use it on a GD Level and couldn't use it, sorry anyway.
Soon be deleted, thanks for comment that

Float Float

This sounds awesome! Good job man!

Aribreak responds:

Glad you like it! Thanks for the scout!

Run Snake! (8bit) Run Snake! (8bit)

This is awesome! Cheered me up just listening to it for 5 seconds! Keep making stuff like this! I am curious though as to what you could make if you blended some modern genres with this stuff. Like a Dubstep beat but with a backing Cello for a bass then all the 8-bit on top.

Just an idea!

Keep it up man this is awesome!

AlxEllis responds:

Thank you very much for the review! I'm very pleased you enjoyed it!

That idea sounds awesome, I might need to experiment with that and see what happens! I'll definitely keep on making stuff like this!

Thanks for the idea!

Another day Another day

Havn't written a review on NG in a while! haha! Awesome stuff man this
is super great!

Amazing Ambient feel =).

lemon42 responds:

Thanks for the review, appreciate it! :P

HandStepsV2 HandStepsV2

Wow this is pretty awesome! Keep up the amazing work!

Wayv responds:

Thanks!

Crashed Out Crashed Out

Wow man!! Good job on this!!! This is insanely awesome!

Druids-Warcry responds:

hey thanks F-777! Im glad you liked this song man, it took me a while to make it. im not sure i ended it off right but im still working on it. Thanks for the review brother

Horizon Horizon

This is awesome!!!

Geoplex responds:

:D Thanks!!

Momentum Momentum

Woahhh I REALLY enjoyed this =).

Geoplex responds:

Glad you enjoyed :D

Inspired by circles Inspired by circles

INSTA-5!

lemon42 responds:

Yay! A review! Thanks a lot :0

Classique Classique

First off, this is catchy as HECK!!! Very nice work Andrew! I actually loveeee the entire atmosphere of the song when it hits 1:15. Definitely incorporate that some more in the finished song =). In fact maybe even starting the song with hints of that part would be amazing!

Keep it up! I really like this!

Luc0z responds:

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. I will definitely be using those synths a lot more! I have already made a few tweaks to it, which is coming along quite nicely :)